Texican Inc is a High Growth Revenue Cycle Operations Transformation Consulting Firm seeking business development and sales expertise. We are a rapidly expanding privately held Revenue Cycle operations transformation company and are looking for business development leaders to help take us to the next level. We have recently secured a multi-year deal with one of our major clients and looking to engage a business development leader to help us find the next one. Based on your profile we would like to see about scheduling a time to speak with you to determine your interest and desire. We specialize in achieving positive cash results through Revenue Cycle Operations transformation. Established in 1991, we deliver sustainable cash flow and operational improvement year over year, typically producing an extra net month’s cash collections per engagement as well as developing the performance metrics for sustainability and continuous improvement. Based on our experience, clients achieve incremental cash improvement of $12 for every $1 spent on our services.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Candidate will drive and grow revenue for and on behalf of Texican by identifying and bringing potential new clients for defined Texican Revenue Cycle Operation transformation services. Achieved by developing marketing and outreach strategies in conjunction with Texican’s Chief Growth Officer and persuading new customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Develop and deliver presentations to C-Level audiences
- Create industry specific reports
- Conduct research and industry specific writing white papers
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable solutions
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Attend sales meetings and conferences, conference calls, and training sessions
- Coordinating with Texican’s Chief Growth Officer on business development and strategies.
- Providing client status updates and applicable client revenue forecasts
- Maintaining and updating sales pipeline
- Conducting business development and potential New Client sales activities.
- Identifying, soliciting, and conducting New Client calls, WebEx, on-site meetings, and related activities.
- Creating and conducting sales presentations, proposals, statements of work(s) and client liaison activities.
- Leveraging Consultant’s network on behalf of Texican for client opportunities
- 2-5 years’ quota carrying sales experience in Revenue Cycle Transformation services
- Prior history with national Revenue Cycle Services companies
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Documented track record of over-achieving quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration or related field, preferred
- Any healthcare certification such as CMM, AAHAM, CPHRM, CPHIMS, FACHE, preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in a healthcare setting
- Proficiency with a computer and healthcare applications
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superior analytical abilities
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid
- Well versed in current healthcare literature
- Ability to build rapport with a variety of people from diverse