“Our revenue cycle operations transformation partner, Texican has played a critical role in strengthening our
system, increasing, and sustaining our annual cash flow by 10% over baseline, reducing A/R by 25%, and
establishing an accurate and consistent revenue forecast model are only a few of the significant Texican
contributions. Even during COVID-19 their support and Revenue Cycle leadership afforded us the opportunity to
continue to grow cash while mitigating significant financial impacts experienced by other healthcare organizations.
Their work helped to position our organization for the recent highly successful merger with Ochsner Health” …
Large Regional Health System, Chief Financial Officer.” – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
A large, regional, $750M+, non-profit, health-care organization located in the Southeast United States engaged Texican, Inc., in August 2017 to transform its Revenue Cycle Operations (RCO) and to implement process improvement/standardization across the board.
|The Situation||The Commitment|
Operational Transformation – Driven by Texican’s Life of a Claim
- Increase of annual net income from baseline by 18% and 8.6% during COVID pandemic
- Established RCO as a reliable, core organizational contributor, delivering sustainable results.
- Executed on key Health System objectives promoting a culture of People, Service, Quality, Funding &
- Continuous knowledge acquisition and triage of core and peripheral RCO technologies, identifying
opportunities and collaborating on technical and operational solutions.
- Reconstructed targeted system and claim data requirements improving first pass pay rate and claim
- Standardized charge capture, coding & billing processes to facilitate accurate reimbursement.
- Implemented actionable quality metrics for patient access and scheduling maximizing system capacity.
- Optimized staff efforts in all functional areas of RCO utilizing Texican Life of a Claim Analytics.
Texican, Inc. specializes in achieving positive cash results through Revenue Cycle Operations transformation. Established in 1991, we deliver sustainable cash flow and operational improvement year over year, typically producing an extra net month’s cash collections per engagement as well as developing the performance metrics for sustainability and continuous improvement. Based on our experience, clients achieve incremental cash improvement of $12 for every $1 spent on our services.
Dan Frietze at Dan_Frietze@Texicaninc.com or (214) 244-3402
Juliana Costa at Juliana_Costa@Texicaninc.com or (850) 225-9376