company that partners with our clients to maximize their
cash flow and enhance their operations in a risk gain
share model to drive long term financial success.
Improvement of Annual Sustainable Cash Flow
Return on Investment
Cash to Charge Improvement
Clean Claim Rate Improvement
Total Sustainable Cash Improvement for Our Clients
Who We Are?
Texican specializes in achieving positive cash results. Established in 1991, delivering sustainable year over year results through revenue cycle transformation. We have produced an equivalent extra one (1) month’s average cash collections per client engagement. As well as develop the performance metrics to continue the trend. Based on our experience clients achieve a return on investment of $12 for every $1 spent on the engagement.
What We Do? – Maximize Net Revenue
There’s a paradigm shift happening in healthcare and Revenue Cycle. Transformation is at the heart of it. Texican specializes in achieving positive cash and financial results. Texican’s proprietary Life of a Claim tool maximizes a hospital’s financial performance and cash flow by optimizing the revenue cycle process. During discovery and analysis, we assess and discover opportunities that will provide the greatest benefit to you, and then customize the implementation plan for your unique circumstances.
Transformational Financial Impact
- Cash Impact of ONE MONTH’S CASH FLOW over the previous 12-month’s average baseline
- Revenue Cycle Operational (RCO) Transformations leveraging Texican partnership has driven a 12 to 1 ROI
Operational Transformation – Driven by Texican’s Life of a Claim
- Establish RCO as a reliable core organizational contributor, delivering sustainable results.
- Ability to execute on key Health System objectives promoting a culture of People, Service, Quality, Funding & Growth.
- Standardization of charge capture, coding & billing processes to facilitate accurate reimbursement.
- Implementation of actionable quality metrics for patient access and scheduling maximizing system capacity.
- Optimization of staff’s efforts in all functional areas of RCO utilizing Texican Life of a Claim Analytics.
Boost Cash Flow
We work with management and the health systems line staff to deliver long-term, integrated solutions to end the malignant cycle that plagues a health system’s bottom line.
Our experts recognize industry changes that impact end results, develop best practices suitable for adapting to these changes, and guide clients through the process.