- Viewed as a subject matter expert by the client, particularly well-versed in contemporary methods and protocols, able to gain credibility with wide range of client staff and management.
- Effectively frames critical strategic issues for client and team. Develops sound analytics and work plan to address critical issues and effectively communicates these to team members. Able to define engagement results in terms that align with unique client needs.
- Masters knowledge of practice-specific toolset and is effective in when, how and to what extent each tool is applied.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and Word applications (e.g., able to conduct analysis, synthesize and present results with modest support).
- Reviews data analyses, identifies discrepancies and uses knowledge to cull out nuances. Ensures validity of data, and is able to discern trends, patterns that may be telling.
- Synthesizes the results of data analytics, client interviews, on site observations and other relevant information to prepare detailed, well-written, comprehensive assessments and recommendations related to improving effectiveness, efficiency, and strategic value of the client’s human resources practice.
- Develops professional relationships with individuals at various levels in client organization and demonstrates ability to influence and negotiate with client, as appropriate.
- Effectively identifies, develops and leads communication in all forums and demonstrates superior listening skills in client interactions. Ability to shape client expectations, ensuring cohesion with client personnel.
- Leads and motivates teams to perform at highest levels meeting internal and client goal expectations, demonstrating advanced ability in designing, delegating, reviewing and affecting work of others, ensuring teams are functioning smoothly and in a positive manner.
- Consistently ensures high quality of work products, documents and deliverables are met at each stage of engagement consistent with proposed deliverables and goals.
- Position requires one hundred percent travel.
- 10+ years of Revenue Cycle management experience with 5+ years of client facing responsibilities within a professional services environment.
- Ownership of client relationships at senior management level within the enterprise space.
- Capability to absorb complex technical information, analyze and effectively communicate concepts to a wide range of audiences.
- Direct experience executing successful business transformation projects with measurable results, technical delivery, team leadership, and senior client relationship management.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion.