- Collect and analyze data on potential clients.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data.
- Communications with potential clients.
- Conduct research on benefits for potential clients.
Other Special Skills or Requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of business and management principles.
- Understanding of client relationship management.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Competency in MS Office and databases.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform accurate record keeping.
- 100% travel required to unanticipated client locations throughout the United States
- Relocation not required
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting required.
30 months’ prior experience in marketing required.
Position is based at Texican, Inc.’s main office located at 1095 N. Highway, Unit 707, Indialantic, FL 32903. 100% travel required to unanticipated client locations throughout the United States. Relocation not required.
Please send resume via e-mail to Texican, Inc. at email@example.com.